This course is tailored for professionals who wish to expand their knowledge and enhance their abilities using information and communication technology (ICT) tools in their teaching.
The course provides valuable insight and inspiration to individuals who seek to incorporate web-based solutions in their workplace to foster collaborative work, boost productivity, and encourage creativity across a broad spectrum of disciplines.
Throughout the program, participants will engage in hands-on activities that explore the following areas:
- Implementing models that facilitate the effective use of ICT in the workplace
- Creating and managing working materials using a diverse range of tools, websites, and search engines
- Integrating technology into everyday situations for effective and efficient results
Upon completing this course, participants will gain confidence in integrating ICT tools into their routines, which will motivate and inspire themselves and their team-members.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Select appropriate online tools for a variety of situations
- Optimize processes
- Engage team-members, clients and/or other agents through state-of-the-art technologies
- Understand AI (artificial intelligence) and its current reach
- Create and guide the creation of videos and podcast
- Promote collaboration and dialogue among peers using online community tools
- Module 1 – Course introduction; Icebreaker activities; Identification of needs and goals for each participant and relevant populations; Presentations of the participants; Definitions.
- Module 2 – Collaborative tools. Building a virtual environment; Promoting collaboration; Communicating with different agents and sharing content.
- Module 3 – Quizzes and game-based activities. Learning and working with fun and effective tools such as quizzes; Building projects and activities based on game-based learning.
- Module 4 – Videomaking. Selecting and using video programs; Creating effective videos; Incorporating videos into the workflow.
- Module 5 – ICT Solutions for creativity and inclusion. Facilitating inclusion and promoting diverse types of creativity; Planning projects that incorporate ICT tools to boost creativity, collaboration, and learning.
- Last Day – Course closure & cultural activities. Course evaluation: review of acquired competencies, feedback, and discussion; Awarding of the course Certificate of Attendance; External cultural activities and excursion.