Your privacy is important to Understanding Academy.
Collection and use of personal information
You may be asked to provide your personal information when you enrol to one of the courses. This data can also be used to improve products, services, content and advertising materials. You are not required to provide the personal data requested by us; but if don’t provide it we may not be able to offer you our products or services or answer your questions.
How we use your data personal
- The personal data collected by us allows us to keep you updated on the announcements of the latest products of Understanding Academy, and on upcoming events. If you do not want to be included in our mailing list, you can unsubscribe at any time in the specific section.
- We also use personal data to develop, provide and improve our products, services, content, and advertising materials, as well as to prevent losses and fraud. In addition, we can use them to ensure network and account security, and to protect our services for the benefit of all our users.
- Personal data, including the date of birth, can be used to verify identity, facilitate user identification and determine which services are appropriate.
- We may periodically use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications relating to the services offered, as well as our conditions and policies. Since this data is important for your interaction with Understanding Academy, you cannot request not to receive such communications.
- And, of course, your personal data is used to improve your experience in the course, if being admitted.
- Use of photos: during the course it will be asked if photos can be taken. If permission is granted, they will be used for promotion on our website and social media.